Email marketing remains a successful marketing tactic that delivers great results—even in a world of increasing mobile and
social channels. With more than 600,000 customers, Constant Contact is the leading provider of email marketing for small businesses and nonprofits. We help in training, setting up your account on Constant Contact which is an easy-to-use solution that allows you to quickly create beautiful, professional-looking emails that get meaningful results—more customers, more donors, more sales, and more revenue.
- Great Looking Emails.
- Get your message in front of more
people. Track your success in real
- Automatically send the right
message at the right time.
- Contact management, with less of the management.
For every $1 spent, $38 is the average return on Email Marketing investment. Source: Direct Marketing Association, 2015
Digital Marketing and Google AdWords
Using client input, we provide well-designed, hand-crafted, browser-tested, CSS-driven websites with appealing graphic layout. We pride ourselves on providing a quick turn-around time and personal service. Our personalized service will help you get what you want while helping you stay within your budget. We support your digital presence with variety of ways such as verifying your website on Google, google maps, Google+, Bing, Bing places and Yelp. We have extensive experience with Search Engine optimization and Google Adwords. We can accompany your digital presence with an email list growth on your website and train or manage your mass emails go grow your business. We create effective graphics to setup your desired social media channels. We create call to action with effective graphical design posts on your social media. We connect your blog with your social media so that when you post an article on your website, it automatically posts on all of your social media channels. With business starters we offer the a free logo design.
We can create, upgrade and redesign your site so that it can help you promote your business. Web design is one of the most important aspects of your branding and marketing efforts. In today’s digital marketplace, not having a website is like hanging up a “closed” sign. It is a necessity that your business has a website – no matter what you do or who your customers are – it’s simply a requirement of doing business in this era.
Also critical is that your web presence is well-designed and well-defined. This goes beyond nice looking pages with your logo placed front and center. A well-designed website invites your customers (and potential customers) in and engages them. It encourages them to interact with you, and ultimately, to transact with you.
Website design comes with basic optimization techniques to help our clients’ website be visible using search engines. The best website in the world is no good if your target customers can’t find it – that’s where SEO comes in. But what’s better than pursuing SEO after the fact is web design with SEO in mind. From your web page text to your page titles, every aspect of your copy and content must be optimized for search engine results.
TimeLinePages has expertise in SEO and will consider every aspect of your site during the web design process to target keywords, enhance page ranking and encourage link building. As part of the web design process, we will incorporate social media functionality throughout your website to enhance SEO and increase engagement. We also offer expertise in pay-per-click services (including Google Adwords) to increase your website traffic.
Social Media Marketing
Let us set up your social media channels and handle its strategy so that you can win more customers.
- Social marketing—at one point, this term represented an entirely new facet of marketing not fully understood by businesses. To use social media, e-campaigns, and online advertisements as a means of reaching an audience was an unexplored area. As social marketing has become a more common approach, businesses were still left with the question: “Is social media marketing right for my business?”
- If you’re still wondering, here’s your answer. Today, social marketing is no longer a question—it’s an absolute necessity. The use of social media and other online amenities has grown past being a temporary fad. The entire process is an ongoing, evolving conversation, and businesses need to be part of it to continue reaching their audiences.
WHY HAVE A PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS
Visual marketing is an essential part for promoting your business. Although images help dramatically, but a video can have a significant boost in interaction, action and usability. The following are the reasons for the effectiveness of using videos.
- Videos provide a 74% increase in visitors’ understanding of a product.
- 5% of Internet users view at least one video over the course of a month.
- An average user spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching online video ads every month
- 80% of users remember the videos they watch online
- 46% of users take action after viewing a video online
- Your website visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video
- When video is included in email there’s a 2 – 3 times increase in Click through Rates
- When video is included in email there’s also a 51% increase in subscriber-to-lead conversion rates
Experience has shown that updating and adding new content to your website will consistently improve its performance and Make the right impression. Keep your visitors coming back with constant updates and that will lead to a boost in your search engine traffic. Show your website is updated as technology changes. We would love to discuss with you how we can help you get the most out of your website. Call us at (248) 909-9428 to learn more about our website maintenance services.